Digby Fine English has teamed up with Gurasu Fine Crystal to launch a wine glass designed specifically for English Sparkling Wine.
This month John looks at both the affordable and the extravagant, with a selection of delectable English wines.
This month John takes a look at some of the newest English Sparkling wines from top producers, including new releases from Nyetimber, Gusbourne and Sugrue.
Wine producers across the UK are hailing 2018 the harvest of the century following a record-breaking summer and an unusually warm autumn resulting in excellent quality grapes with high yields.
Monday 10th September sees wine judges head to Dorset’s Langham Wine Estate for the 2018 South West Vineyards Association (SWVA) competition.
Top bank holiday English Sparkling deals from Waitrose Cellar, with an extra 8% off all orders over £80 for Great British Wine readers.
Already one of England’s most iconic and recognisable wine brands, Nyetimber unveils a smart new look for its full range of premium sparkling wines.
Norfolk’s Flint Vineyard launches a first of its kind English Charmat method sparkling Rosé.
Hattingley Valley announces participation in this month’s 2018 Nantucket Wine Festival and a fresh look for the US market.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A first of its kind Charmat method sparkling Rosé from Flint Vineyard.
Impressive length with profound yeasty complexity on the finish.
Quite simply the best, most grown-up wine that has been released to date from the rising stars of Surrey. Very exciting!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Delicate, feminine charms are echoed by beautiful aromas of wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry blossom.
Excellent balance between freshness and fragrance makes this a fantastic Asian food pairing.
A fresh, crisp and deliciously fruity white blend from Dalwood in Devon.
- RT @Bolneyestate: ♀️Things are really starting to progress at a pace over at the new winery build. Some of the structure is now st… https://t.co/kwQGRhFv8k 9 hours ago
- RT @LymeBayWineLtd: Our still Chardonnay and Sparkling bases are now all gently finishing off primary fermentation in barrel... https://t.co/8mshdwAK67 9 hours ago
- Working through the @CuriousBrewery Curiouser & Curiouser range, this is a most textural experience! Hoppy, toaste… https://t.co/zCGkFAFnFS 10 hours ago
- Another good one from the @majesticwine range, the @HushHeath #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. #Kent #EnglishWine https://t.co/bJI08rBMMS 10 hours ago
- @vivino @RobbiePriddle @ajurkiw @MatsKle @sypped @Wine_GB Thanks, I'll follow up with an email. More than happy to… https://t.co/As63Mw1EP3 11 hours ago