As seven Kentish winemakers unite, John takes trip to Rochester Cathedral for the inaugural Wine Garden of England Festival.
Robbie and John head back to Kent to interview Charlie Holland, winemaker and CEO of Gusbourne, in our first ever video feature.
With harvest 2018 drawing to a close, John selects another six diverse English wines that impressed in October.
We catch up with Charles and Ruth Simpson at the press launch of their inaugural Canterbury Rose 2016.
Wine producers across the UK are hailing 2018 the harvest of the century following a record-breaking summer and an unusually warm autumn resulting in excellent quality grapes with high yields.
Monday 10th September sees wine judges head to Dorset’s Langham Wine Estate for the 2018 South West Vineyards Association (SWVA) competition.
Top bank holiday English Sparkling deals from Waitrose Cellar, with an extra 8% off all orders over £80 for Great British Wine readers.
Already one of England’s most iconic and recognisable wine brands, Nyetimber unveils a smart new look for its full range of premium sparkling wines.
Norfolk’s Flint Vineyard launches a first of its kind English Charmat method sparkling Rosé.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A first of its kind Charmat method sparkling Rosé from Flint Vineyard.
Impressive length with profound yeasty complexity on the finish.
Quite simply the best, most grown-up wine that has been released to date from the rising stars of Surrey. Very exciting!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Delicate, feminine charms are echoed by beautiful aromas of wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry blossom.
Excellent balance between freshness and fragrance makes this a fantastic Asian food pairing.
A fresh, crisp and deliciously fruity white blend from Dalwood in Devon.
- @simpsonwine @RochesterCathed @WineGardenKent @ChapelDownWines @gusbourne @HushHeath @Squerryes @BiddendenVine… https://t.co/FyDoZSnj6S 3 hours ago
- Another day, another place to visit. Tonight I'm staying in deepest, darkest Kirkcaldy, and the rather classic and… https://t.co/V5MosYhodZ 18 hours ago
- Read about our visit to @RochesterCathed for the @WineGardenKent Festival with @ChapelDownWines @gusbourne… https://t.co/iruY2LLJYH 21 hours ago
- Continuing our #Kent #EnglishWine coverage, we have just posted our first video feature: An Interview with… https://t.co/7eqtvtfogZ 24 hours ago
- @lisawinetravel @Nyetimber Oops, sorry, multiple wires crossed. I was chatting with @AngieYWine last night about th… https://t.co/Y4gkSXnvFK 3 days ago