This month John takes a look at some of the newest English Sparkling wines from top producers, including new releases from Nyetimber, Gusbourne and Sugrue.
A look at the hugely ambitious Rathfinny Wine Estate in Sussex, leading the way in English wine tourism.
John visits Double Hedges in Bedfordshire to learn about Solaris & Bacchus, following the producer’s impressive Sommelier Wine Awards win.
Monday 10th September sees wine judges head to Dorset’s Langham Wine Estate for the 2018 South West Vineyards Association (SWVA) competition.
Top bank holiday English Sparkling deals from Waitrose Cellar, with an extra 8% off all orders over £80 for Great British Wine readers.
Already one of England’s most iconic and recognisable wine brands, Nyetimber unveils a smart new look for its full range of premium sparkling wines.
Norfolk’s Flint Vineyard launches a first of its kind English Charmat method sparkling Rosé.
Hattingley Valley announces participation in this month’s 2018 Nantucket Wine Festival and a fresh look for the US market.
With the Royal Wedding less than 3 weeks away, Greyfriars Vineyard have made a well-timed launch of their Cuvée Royale.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A first of its kind Charmat method sparkling Rosé from Flint Vineyard.
Impressive length with profound yeasty complexity on the finish.
Quite simply the best, most grown-up wine that has been released to date from the rising stars of Surrey. Very exciting!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Delicate, feminine charms are echoed by beautiful aromas of wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry blossom.
Excellent balance between freshness and fragrance makes this a fantastic Asian food pairing.
A fresh, crisp and deliciously fruity white blend from Dalwood in Devon.
- Back in England after 2 weeks in China, and what a wine to return to! This stunning @langhamwinery Reserve 2011… https://t.co/Md6ySNJmqy 1 day ago
- Looking forward to the big reveal on @Nyetimber's highly anticipated new wines next week! #EnglishSparkling https://t.co/AeVjeVO641 1 day ago
- 48 amazing followers in the last week and there will be more tomorrow. Growing with https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM 1 day ago
- RT @TaittingerUK: We are looking forward to 17th November when we will be supporting our @DomaineEvremond Project at the… https://t.co/ESAQiOvg4g 5 days ago
- @HowieSouthworth @DivaVinophile @sumi_sumilier @Chinghehuang @the_ramen_girl @CarringtonSimon @winewithfood1… https://t.co/1T4XcBF8za 5 days ago