LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
A visit to Penzance to meet John & Kim Coulson for a tour, tasting and lunch at the vineyard.
Part One of our Summer themed English Sparkling Rosé lineup.
A look at the wonderful sparkling wines from Liam Idzikowsk of Lyme Bay Winery in Devon.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A delicious first ever sparkling wine from Alison Nightingale’s Albourne Estate.
A deliciously crisp English sparkler with ripe fruit and subtle complexities.
A lovely fruit-forward rosé that’s a superbly balanced summer sipper.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
This Bacchus is lively and pronounced; a wonderful first vintage from this promising English Wine producer!
On the lighter side of Bacchus, but with purity, balanced acidity and surprising length.
Drinks very well with a great balance between crispness and the riper fruit flavours.
- @Polgoon @PolgoonTom @CoulsonKim @lovecornwall099 @Le_Vignoble @TracyHantsFare @hindleyoung @lisawinetravel… https://t.co/tjxUiJf1gh 16 hours ago
- @MarieWilton Thanks @MarieWilton, glad you joyed Part 1 of our #EnglishSparkling #Summer #Rosé feature. Look out for Part 2 next week. 23 hours ago
- @LaurelVines @umbercreative @HEYHANews Nice work! 23 hours ago
- @fabienlaine @vivino I still try to use as much as possible 24 hours ago
- Growing and engaging with the right tweeps - gained 56 new followers in the past week, courtesy https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM 2 days ago