Stephen visits Humbleyard in Norfolk to discover a unique range of still and sparkling wines.
A look at five of the most prestigious and most expensive English sparkling wines on the market right now.
As we celebrate English Wine Week, John takes a look of the latest round of exciting new English wine releases.
Hattingley Valley announces participation in this month’s 2018 Nantucket Wine Festival and a fresh look for the US market.
With the Royal Wedding less than 3 weeks away, Greyfriars Vineyard have made a well-timed launch of their Cuvée Royale.
Today sees the official announcement of The Wine Garden of England; a formation of seven of the top English Wine producers in Kent.
Today is the launch of one of the most anticipated wine releases of the year so far, Jacob Leadley’s Black Chalk.
Majestic will be looking for new arrivals from England’s burgeoning wine scene over the next 12 months.
Albourne Estate has launched the first Sussex vermouth, as the resurgence of this aromatic, spiced fortified wine continues to build.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Elegant, refined, and with a lengthy finish that will keep you reaching for another pour.
Soft, ripe apricot with surprisingly warming honeyed notes.
Creamy with great weight, hints of spice and a delightful drying finish.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A simply fantastic Pinot Noir, full of delicious, ripe red fruit flavours and velvety, integrated tannin. A must-try!
Takes you on a journey from crisp, green orchard fruit through to riper, fleshy peach.
Zingy lime and pink grapefruit flavours up front, with lots of crunchy green apple.
- On the agenda tonight, @londonsymphony 2017/2018 closing concert @BarbicanCentre with @ReignwoodGroup. #livemusic… https://t.co/t47NqD6n9i 36 mins ago
- @pietrosd @2850Restaurant @vivino @DermotSugrue @TatianaLivesey @ajurkiw @RobbiePriddle @FrancescaGaffey… https://t.co/kVcde7XJZY 2 hours ago
- A wonderful weekend refreshment. We're testing out the versatility of @bolneyestate's new Rosso English Vermouth. O… https://t.co/rMI3w1OE3S 1 day ago
- How many followers do you get everyday? I got 42 in the last week. Growing daily with https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM 1 day ago
- RT @RobbiePriddle: Happy weekend y'all. I'm kicking mine off w @LymeBayWineLtd Rosé under the evening sunshine. Surely one of the fine… https://t.co/RP3INdYtlK 1 day ago