LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
A visit to Oxney Estate to learn all about their wonderful Organic wines and tourism facilities.
Returning to Denbies Wine Estate in Dorking, Surrey for a secret vineyard trail and exclusive tasting of some brand new wines.
Digby Fine English celebrates its fourth birthday in style, with a superb blending demonstration and launch of the 2009 Vintage Rosé Magnum.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A strikingly deep coloured rosé with loads of berry fruit character and a winter spice complexity.
A brilliantly mature English Sparkling wine, with superb savoury and nutty complexity and silky textures.
A textbook example of well-judged structure and acidity from the master of high-octane English Sparkling wine that is Dermot Sugrue.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
This Bacchus is lively and pronounced; a wonderful first vintage from this promising English Wine producer!
On the lighter side of Bacchus, but with purity, balanced acidity and surprising length.
Drinks very well with a great balance between crispness and the riper fruit flavours.
- @MousseuxAnglais @gusbourne @Newstreetwine What a delicious glass to end the day on! @gusbourne 7 hours ago
- Excited to be representing #Surrey #EnglishSparkling for a tasting that follows my Friday talk at @WokingFoodFest:… https://t.co/kdNfpedIEv 2 days ago
- The vines enjoying the sun over at @AlburyVineyard today. Be sure to come & taste @WokingFoodFest in 2 weeks!… https://t.co/igyNrra0VP 2 days ago
- The Pinot Noir is looking fantastic over at @CharlesPalmer_ in #Sussex. #EnglishSparklingWine https://t.co/CY0zeowCdv 2 days ago
- @JamesHubbard113 @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway… https://t.co/AwmxNj0HIB 3 days ago