LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
A visit to Oxney Estate to learn all about their wonderful Organic wines and tourism facilities.
Returning to Denbies Wine Estate in Dorking, Surrey for a secret vineyard trail and exclusive tasting of some brand new wines.
Digby Fine English celebrates its fourth birthday in style, with a superb blending demonstration and launch of the 2009 Vintage Rosé Magnum.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A strikingly deep coloured rosé with loads of berry fruit character and a winter spice complexity.
A brilliantly mature English Sparkling wine, with superb savoury and nutty complexity and silky textures.
A textbook example of well-judged structure and acidity from the master of high-octane English Sparkling wine that is Dermot Sugrue.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
This Bacchus is lively and pronounced; a wonderful first vintage from this promising English Wine producer!
On the lighter side of Bacchus, but with purity, balanced acidity and surprising length.
Drinks very well with a great balance between crispness and the riper fruit flavours.
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 55 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago