LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
A day at Taittinger’s Domaine Evremond in Kent to celebrate the ceremonial planting of the first vines.
A visit to Chapel Down to celebrate the launch of their Kit’s Coty wines and The Wine Sanctuary tasting room.
A look at pairing fine English Sparkling & Still Wine to celebrate the start of Asparagus season.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A fresh and expressive Blanc de Blancs from Harrow & Hope.
A seriously tasty wine with a wonderful softness that envelopes the whole experience.
A rare Cuvée from Breaky Bottom that combines all four grapes grown on the estate, this remarkable wine still has plenty of life in it yet!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A remarkably developed Chardonnay-rich white blend with stunning citrus cut through & wondrous textures.
An exceptionally well crafted Chardonnay made in London from grapes harvested in Languedoc.
An earthy, savoury red from long established Glyndwr Vineyard in Wales.
- RT @tracey_groves1: Less than one week to go before we celebrate @englishwineweek starting 27 May - a week's worth of reasons to drink… https://t.co/18ucKcngS7 9 hours ago
- Just working on a short feature looking at a few recent favourites for #EnglishWineWeek. @englishwine #EnglishWine… https://t.co/kB4LNuL6zu 10 hours ago
- @avinawinetools @SorchaHolloway @JamesHubbard113 @AngieYAlexander @sumi_sumilier @VINITALIA1 @fabienlaine Would lov… https://t.co/fmvVcnQpRf 12 hours ago
- RT @AlburyVineyard: We have a few spaces left for our #EnglishWineWeek tour & tasting on Saturday, looks like it will be great weather!… https://t.co/ln7csmNiGq 13 hours ago
- RT @CocoMonaghan: All the reasons you should head to @OrmerMayfair for #EnglishWineWeek https://t.co/4ndexBPD1C https://t.co/HNHLLsatEk 13 hours ago