Six sparkling English wines made from grapes other than Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
An exciting month of new English Wine releases, including the first wines from Rathfinny and Black Chalk.
John interviews Sam Linter of Bolney Wine Estate to talk about progress, Pinot Gris, screwcaps and more.
Hattingley Valley announces participation in this month’s 2018 Nantucket Wine Festival and a fresh look for the US market.
With the Royal Wedding less than 3 weeks away, Greyfriars Vineyard have made a well-timed launch of their Cuvée Royale.
Today sees the official announcement of The Wine Garden of England; a formation of seven of the top English Wine producers in Kent.
Today is the launch of one of the most anticipated wine releases of the year so far, Jacob Leadley’s Black Chalk.
Majestic will be looking for new arrivals from England’s burgeoning wine scene over the next 12 months.
Albourne Estate has launched the first Sussex vermouth, as the resurgence of this aromatic, spiced fortified wine continues to build.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Elegant, refined, and with a lengthy finish that will keep you reaching for another pour.
Soft, ripe apricot with surprisingly warming honeyed notes.
Creamy with great weight, hints of spice and a delightful drying finish.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A simply fantastic Pinot Noir, full of delicious, ripe red fruit flavours and velvety, integrated tannin. A must-try!
Takes you on a journey from crisp, green orchard fruit through to riper, fleshy peach.
Zingy lime and pink grapefruit flavours up front, with lots of crunchy green apple.
- RT @ajurkiw: Opening a bottle of @LanghamWinery Rosé for #EnglishWineWeek. A lovely, rounded #englishsparkling #wine with ripe b… https://t.co/Dgs7lpWeZF 12 hours ago
- Certainly enjoying the first #EnglishWineWeek weekend with our local #Surrey superstars @Greyfriarsvine #rosé… https://t.co/gBDoFMTAgM 12 hours ago
- RT @groves2130: This Solaris 2015 from Norfolk is remarkable. @Winbirri have coaxed brilliant Sauvignon-like qualities from the Sol… https://t.co/941cNUbRvX 1 day ago
- A big cheers to Bruce & Sybilla @HighClandon on the launch of their first, delicious Pinot dominant Cuvée, Elysium… https://t.co/0qz1GdWP61 2 days ago
- What a splendid afternoon for a walk around @HighClandon for their Art in the Vineyard exhibition and Elysium Cuvée… https://t.co/R8Dk5z22Ra 2 days ago