John’s festive round-up featuring a selection of the most best English wines to enjoy this Christmas.
The latest English wine discoveries from John, including a trio from Kent and delicious new wines from Nyetimber and Breaky Bottom.
As seven Kentish winemakers unite, John takes trip to Rochester Cathedral for the inaugural Wine Garden of England Festival.
Davenport Vineyards has beaten the competition to take home the Amorim Sustainability Award in this year’s international Drinks Business Green Awards.
We catch up with Charles and Ruth Simpson at the press launch of their inaugural Canterbury Rose 2016.
Wine producers across the UK are hailing 2018 the harvest of the century following a record-breaking summer and an unusually warm autumn resulting in excellent quality grapes with high yields.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A sublime Sussex sparkling demonstrating exceptional development and integration.
Bright and precise, this elegant Blanc de Blancs excels with its focussed orchard fruit flavours and delicate minerality.
A first of its kind Meunier Blanc de Noirs with distinctive red apple, berry and nutty savoury character.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A superbly balanced Pinot Noir from Hush Heath, with youthful red berry flavours and delicate textures.
A highly aromatic dessert wine orange peel and lychee characteristics and thoughtful balance between sweetness and acidity.
This wine is delicately textured, loaded with bright, zingy lime and grapefruit flavours.
- RT @RathfinnyRich: Our new #Sussex vermouth is a wonderful addition. Purely for work purposes I had to make sure it made the perfect S… https://t.co/QPf1NCG8sT 5 hours ago
- 33 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 14 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM. 16 hours ago
- @SorchaHolloway @camelwinemaker @robertjoseph @lisawinetravel @Lloydstevens29 @TheWhiskyKiwi @fabienlaine… https://t.co/YDisjumUKD 2 days ago
- RT @BreakyBottom_: We are thrilled to have been chosen as the Twelfth Wine in your selection John. Thank you! @corneyandbarrow… https://t.co/2utTt2qvt4 3 days ago
- RT @john_mobbs: Phew, it's been a busy 12 days of Christmas, but I've thoroughly enjoyed running through these festive… https://t.co/xJi1PdXx2w 3 days ago