LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
Phil Fanning of Paris House in Woburn launches a stunning 6 course summer lunch menu with Chapel Down wine pairing.
A look at the eight vineyards that form the Vineyards of Hampshire and a top wine wine each.
Robbie completes our trio of Hampshire visits in May, discovering decades of history and a gravity-driven winery at Hambledon.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A textbook example of well-judged structure and acidity from the master of high-octane English Sparkling wine that is Dermot Sugrue.
A fascinating journey and a great example of what maturity can bring to English Sparklng Wine.
A delicious first ever sparkling wine from Alison Nightingale’s Albourne Estate.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Fresh, clean and dry with flavours of crisp apple, lime and a twist of tropical fruit.
Decadently textured but suitably restrained, underpinned by an edgy acidity to remind you that it’s a cool climate Chardonnay.
A remarkably developed Chardonnay-rich white blend with stunning citrus cut through & wondrous textures.
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 54 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago