A look at five of the most prestigious and most expensive English sparkling wines on the market right now.
As we celebrate English Wine Week, John takes a look of the latest round of exciting new English wine releases.
Six sparkling English wines made from grapes other than Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
Albourne Estate has launched the first Sussex vermouth, as the resurgence of this aromatic, spiced fortified wine continues to build.
Langham Wine Estate Rosé 2014 awarded top sparkling wine and a gold medal in the second IEWA
Hampshire Brut Reserve NV in Magnum, joining the 75cl and 37.5cl bottles to complete a family of sizes.
This week saw the announcement that Friarwood Fine Wines has been appointed as the London distributor for Exton Park.
Charles & Ruth Simpson stay true to their promise of letting the British public decide the name of their first ever English Sparkling wine.
Susie & Peter have teamed up with Hattingley Valley to produce their own 1,000 bottle limited release English Sparkling Blanc de Blancs.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Dermot Sugrue’s latest masterpiece comes in the form of a Pinot biased Cuvée from Wiston.
A strikingly distinctive sparkling wine, both in concept and in character.
Notes of tropical fruit keep the Cossack fruit-focussed, this is light, elegant and refreshing.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A really grown-up wine that is more Pouilly-Fumé in style than it is New World Sauvignon Blanc.
A simply fantastic Pinot Noir, full of delicious, ripe red fruit flavours and velvety, integrated tannin. A must-try!
Takes you on a journey from crisp, green orchard fruit through to riper, fleshy peach.
- RT @HampshireFare: The only thing pouring today will be award winning Hampshire Sparkling Wine, Vineyards Of Hampshire Festival with… https://t.co/rkt6XkcoHx 32 mins ago
- RT @pietrosd: #yearofwine2018 Early start tomorrow as off to FIZZFEST in #Hampshire @RaimesSparkling vineyard Also… https://t.co/Egts9ENjxs 49 mins ago
- @pietrosd @HampshireVines @RaimesSparkling @CottonworthWine @Hambledonwine @hattingleywines @DaneburyFizz… https://t.co/FoaXBaUyK9 49 mins ago
- Today it's @HampshireVines Festival day, hosted by @RaimesSparkling and very happy to say that, unlike last year, t… https://t.co/SKjSNu8SiP 1 hour ago
- @DOUBLE_HEDGES @ImbibeSWA Thanks Geoff, it was a fantastic #EnglishWine pairing. Many thanks again for your time la… https://t.co/bKilebmStT 1 hour ago