A visit to Essex to tour Martin’s Lane, producer of premium single estate English wines.
A visit in the middle of July to the beautiful Bolney Estate in Sussex.
A tour and tasting in May of one of Kent’s top sparkling wine producers, Gusbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Silky, almost buttery with ripe orchard fruit flavours with a confident fresh cut through which draws you back in.
A seriously tasty wine with a wonderful softness that envelopes the whole experience.
Bracing, unctuous and exuberant – the Sugrue Pierre 2013 is all this, and then some!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Surprisingly rich nose with cherry, liquorice and subtle hints of vanilla.
Very much a summer drinking rosé, with surprising length and citrus vibrancy.
A delicious wine, lively and full in flavour with a sweeter fruit streak.
- RT @HampshireFare: The only thing pouring today will be award winning Hampshire Sparkling Wine, Vineyards Of Hampshire Festival with… https://t.co/rkt6XkcoHx 34 mins ago
- RT @pietrosd: #yearofwine2018 Early start tomorrow as off to FIZZFEST in #Hampshire @RaimesSparkling vineyard Also… https://t.co/Egts9ENjxs 51 mins ago
- @pietrosd @HampshireVines @RaimesSparkling @CottonworthWine @Hambledonwine @hattingleywines @DaneburyFizz… https://t.co/FoaXBaUyK9 51 mins ago
- Today it's @HampshireVines Festival day, hosted by @RaimesSparkling and very happy to say that, unlike last year, t… https://t.co/SKjSNu8SiP 1 hour ago
- @DOUBLE_HEDGES @ImbibeSWA Thanks Geoff, it was a fantastic #EnglishWine pairing. Many thanks again for your time la… https://t.co/bKilebmStT 1 hour ago