We’ve selected some of England’s finest Blanc de Blancs Sparkling for a St. Georges Day toast.
It’s England VS France in an English Sparkling and Champagne blind tasting extravaganza.
An introduction and tasting of the delicious still and sparkling wines from Sixteen Ridges in Worcestershire.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A Seyval Blanc sparkling like no other; rich, textured and lengthy!
A refreshing light and elegant, low dosage Organic sparkling wine.
A vibrant and fresh citrus and green apple led traditional sparkling blend.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A rich luxurious White Pinot Noir with white Burgundy like texture and weight.
A vibrant citrus blast of lime with rich acidity and mineral finish.
A light and refreshing English varietal white wine with delicate floral and herbal notes.
- RT @ajurkiw: Opening a bottle of @LanghamWinery Rosé for #EnglishWineWeek. A lovely, rounded #englishsparkling #wine with ripe b… https://t.co/Dgs7lpWeZF 12 hours ago
- Certainly enjoying the first #EnglishWineWeek weekend with our local #Surrey superstars @Greyfriarsvine #rosé… https://t.co/gBDoFMTAgM 12 hours ago
- RT @groves2130: This Solaris 2015 from Norfolk is remarkable. @Winbirri have coaxed brilliant Sauvignon-like qualities from the Sol… https://t.co/941cNUbRvX 1 day ago
- A big cheers to Bruce & Sybilla @HighClandon on the launch of their first, delicious Pinot dominant Cuvée, Elysium… https://t.co/0qz1GdWP61 2 days ago
- What a splendid afternoon for a walk around @HighClandon for their Art in the Vineyard exhibition and Elysium Cuvée… https://t.co/R8Dk5z22Ra 2 days ago