A visit to Essex to tour Martin’s Lane, producer of premium single estate English wines.
A visit in the middle of July to the beautiful Bolney Estate in Sussex.
A tour and tasting in May of one of Kent’s top sparkling wine producers, Gusbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Precise acidity with a surprising weight to support, this is another superb Seyval sparkler from Breaky Bottom.
A superb first release from Raimes, a rounded Blanc de Noir with hints of spice and red fruit.
A fine and elegant English Sparkling produced for Prince Charles’ Highgrove range by Herbert Hall.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Lovely palate, super smooth tasting red berry notes with mocha and sweet vanilla.
Surprisingly rich nose with cherry, liquorice and subtle hints of vanilla.
Very much a summer drinking rosé, with surprising length and citrus vibrancy.
- RT @Bolneyestate: ♀️Things are really starting to progress at a pace over at the new winery build. Some of the structure is now st… https://t.co/kwQGRhFv8k 9 hours ago
- RT @LymeBayWineLtd: Our still Chardonnay and Sparkling bases are now all gently finishing off primary fermentation in barrel... https://t.co/8mshdwAK67 9 hours ago
- Working through the @CuriousBrewery Curiouser & Curiouser range, this is a most textural experience! Hoppy, toaste… https://t.co/zCGkFAFnFS 10 hours ago
- Another good one from the @majesticwine range, the @HushHeath #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. #Kent #EnglishWine https://t.co/bJI08rBMMS 10 hours ago
- @vivino @RobbiePriddle @ajurkiw @MatsKle @sypped @Wine_GB Thanks, I'll follow up with an email. More than happy to… https://t.co/As63Mw1EP3 11 hours ago