A return to Greyfriars Vineyard in July for a tasting of their latest wines.
A visit to Biddenden Vineyard and Winery in Kent in April 2016
A visit to the recently established Simpsons Estate in Kent.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Precise acidity with a surprising weight to support, this is another superb Seyval sparkler from Breaky Bottom.
A superb first release from Raimes, a rounded Blanc de Noir with hints of spice and red fruit.
A fine and elegant English Sparkling produced for Prince Charles’ Highgrove range by Herbert Hall.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Another excellent delicate and aromatic white wine from Nutbourne in Sussex.
A good example of a clean and tasty English Chardonnay.
A super vibrant Gold Medal winning Bacchus from Sussex.
- Just scored a @litmuswines White Pinot Noir mini vertical from @marksandspencer in #Weybridge #Surrey. #EnglishWine… https://t.co/wT5eg24eJL 29 mins ago
- @RathfinnyRich @RathfinnyTR @annemchale @michaelcmchale @RathfinnyEstate @GonzalezByassUK @chefcbailey… https://t.co/DV9bOMevJz 11 hours ago
- @ChrisBullick @DaneburyFizz Good stuff, we are quite partial to a drop of @DaneburyFizz too! We had the BBQ fired u… https://t.co/remdc6TEjN 12 hours ago
- @pietrosd @RathfinnyEstate @Wine_GB @TheWinerist @AngieYWine @hawkinsbros @WineCellarDoor Thanks, @pietrosd. Hugely… https://t.co/uFWbDuVOIR 14 hours ago
- Our latest article on @RathfinnyEstate, leading the way in #EnglishSparkling & wine tourism. #Sussex @Wine_GB… https://t.co/YL34sWMaJW 21 hours ago