We’ve selected some of England’s finest Blanc de Blancs Sparkling for a St. Georges Day toast.
It’s England VS France in an English Sparkling and Champagne blind tasting extravaganza.
An introduction and tasting of the delicious still and sparkling wines from Sixteen Ridges in Worcestershire.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A unique fresh & aromatic sparkling made from Bacchus & Pinot Gris.
A rich opulent Blanc de Blancs from one of the country’s finest winemakers.
A fresh crisp rosé, with diverse flavour profile and wonderful structure.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A light but delicately textured Pinot Noir, with fresh English summer berry flavours.
An outstanding English white wine with lots of depth and texture.
A subtle and gentle approach to Bacchus, with elderflower and tropical notes.
- On the agenda tonight, @londonsymphony 2017/2018 closing concert @BarbicanCentre with @ReignwoodGroup. #livemusic… https://t.co/t47NqD6n9i 25 mins ago
- @pietrosd @2850Restaurant @vivino @DermotSugrue @TatianaLivesey @ajurkiw @RobbiePriddle @FrancescaGaffey… https://t.co/kVcde7XJZY 2 hours ago
- A wonderful weekend refreshment. We're testing out the versatility of @bolneyestate's new Rosso English Vermouth. O… https://t.co/rMI3w1OE3S 1 day ago
- How many followers do you get everyday? I got 42 in the last week. Growing daily with https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM 1 day ago
- RT @RobbiePriddle: Happy weekend y'all. I'm kicking mine off w @LymeBayWineLtd Rosé under the evening sunshine. Surely one of the fine… https://t.co/RP3INdYtlK 1 day ago