A tasting and look at the diversity of English Bacchus.
Visiting the my home county of Leicestershire to the lovely Rothley Estate.
A visit to Essex to tour Martin’s Lane, producer of premium single estate English wines.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A dry and complex Blanc de Noirs that will continue to evolve with age.
An indulgent Classic Cuvée with rich notes of baked pear and ripe peach, with integrated honey sweetness.
Light and refreshing, one for those that like their fizz without that yeasty Champagne-like richness.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A wonderfully rich dessert wine with deep honeyed notes and citrus cut through.
Rich citrus blast, powerful acidity, with notes of bitter grapefruit & tropical fruit.
Lovely palate, super smooth tasting red berry notes with mocha and sweet vanilla.
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 10 - @DermotSugrue The Trouble With Dreams 2014, which continues to impress with… https://t.co/gR97OiYkyU 1 hour ago
- RT @VineyardMagGB: Here it is the 12th edition of@VineyardMagGB! Thank you for all your support over our 1st year & remember if you ca… https://t.co/k3FSsQqsrV 1 hour ago
- Some lovely wines featured over the course of the last few days of our 12 Wines of Christmas @ChapelDownWines… https://t.co/2LOweGjgOW 20 hours ago
- RT @WineGardenKent: Congratulations to @ChapelDownWines who took home the 'Hidden Gem' award at the Kent Tourism Awards this week - of… https://t.co/EcFSgzO7Gf 1 day ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 9 - @Greyfriarsvine Cuvée Royale 2015. It's been the year of prestige… https://t.co/9NNTnWlP2c 1 day ago