Summary of English wines tasted at the Wine Gang Winter Wine Fair in November,
A visit to the charming Jenkyn Place vineyard in mid October, just before grape harvest.
A later September pre-harvest tour of Bluebell Vineyard in Sussex with comprehensive wine tasting.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
The first Non Vintage Classic Cuvée release from Nyetimber.
A smooth Rosé with notes of strawberry, raspberry and hints of spiced apple pastry.
A youthful Classic Cuvée with racy acidity and excellent texture.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Building on the beautiful layers of the Bacchus, with more vibrant grassy green notes.
A richly textured Bacchus, which has a wonderful persistent mouth hugging weight.
Punchy grapefruit and gooseberry flavours with underlying grass and elderflower notes.
- @JoshDSpire @Wine_GB @ChapelDownWines @BlackChalkWine @Greyfriarsvine @SorchaHolloway @pietrosd @GBWineBuff… https://t.co/gfJnU9DyjW 2 mins ago
- RT @RobbiePriddle: Terrific to see enthusiastic Welsh contingent at @Wine_GB tasting. Some diverse and high quality wines from… https://t.co/uRyGLJvsIy 3 hours ago
- Great insights from Sue Jones on showcasing #EnglishWine excellence in the on trade. @littlebedwyn #michellinstar… https://t.co/8tjGCKHyR3 4 hours ago
- RT @Albourneestate: https://t.co/P8BHeEnxwf 4 hours ago
- Year on year the @Wine_GB Trade Tasting continues to showcase just how far #EnglishWine #EnglishSparkling has come.… https://t.co/bnDAH6pLlA 4 hours ago