It’s England VS France in an English Sparkling and Champagne blind tasting extravaganza.
An introduction and tasting of the delicious still and sparkling wines from Sixteen Ridges in Worcestershire.
A seasonal look at the top English wines to drink over Easter.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A Seyval Blanc sparkling like no other; rich, textured and lengthy!
A refreshing light and elegant, low dosage Organic sparkling wine.
A vibrant and fresh citrus and green apple led traditional sparkling blend.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A light and refreshing English varietal white wine with delicate floral and herbal notes.
A light but delicately textured Pinot Noir, with fresh English summer berry flavours.
An outstanding English white wine with lots of depth and texture.
- RT @HampshireFare: The only thing pouring today will be award winning Hampshire Sparkling Wine, Vineyards Of Hampshire Festival with… https://t.co/rkt6XkcoHx 32 mins ago
- RT @pietrosd: #yearofwine2018 Early start tomorrow as off to FIZZFEST in #Hampshire @RaimesSparkling vineyard Also… https://t.co/Egts9ENjxs 48 mins ago
- @pietrosd @HampshireVines @RaimesSparkling @CottonworthWine @Hambledonwine @hattingleywines @DaneburyFizz… https://t.co/FoaXBaUyK9 48 mins ago
- Today it's @HampshireVines Festival day, hosted by @RaimesSparkling and very happy to say that, unlike last year, t… https://t.co/SKjSNu8SiP 1 hour ago
- @DOUBLE_HEDGES @ImbibeSWA Thanks Geoff, it was a fantastic #EnglishWine pairing. Many thanks again for your time la… https://t.co/bKilebmStT 1 hour ago