A seasonal look at the top English wines to drink over Easter.
An evening tasting session covering English Sparkling, Still White, Red & Dessert wines from the South of England.
A visit to Dorset in February to English Oak Vineyard, tour & English Sparkling tasting.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A youthful Classic Cuvée with racy acidity and excellent texture.
A wonderfully crisp and expressive wine Blanc de Blancs with hints of pastry.
An elegant and gently textured English Sparkling with real finesse.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
An outstanding English white wine with lots of depth and texture.
A subtle and gentle approach to Bacchus, with elderflower and tropical notes.
Building on the beautiful layers of the Bacchus, with more vibrant grassy green notes.
- What a brilliant panel! So sad that we missed this excellent @MousseuxAnglais event and talk #EnglishWine… https://t.co/Xaurj8JXr9 9 hours ago
- RT @simpsonwine: Wine festival returns - after 1,000 years https://t.co/OGZEu0KlIP 1 day ago
- RT @GreatrixBrad: Join me next Tuesday evening at Plumpton College where I'll be discussing all things @nyetimber... From the Domesda… https://t.co/Y40a52e3oy 1 day ago
- @LiamIdz @CuriousBrewery @chapeldownjames @mh_chapeldown @curiousgareth @curiousfrazer @ajurkiw @jimofayr Now intri… https://t.co/i6WKfRtzHO 2 days ago
- @LiamIdz @CuriousBrewery @chapeldownjames @mh_chapeldown @curiousgareth @curiousfrazer @ajurkiw @jimofayr You know… https://t.co/61vOoy3fij 2 days ago