LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
A evening of fine dining and English Sparkling Wine with Exton Park at Luton Hoo Hotel.
Part 2 of our Summer themed English Sparkling Rosé lineup.
A visit to Penzance to meet John & Kim Coulson for a tour, tasting and lunch at the vineyard.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Moodier and more mysterious than the legendary 2011 vintage.
Strikingly dry and clean throughout, the real surprise is the depth and length of the finish.
Crisp and fresher than the previous 2013 vintage from Hattingley, and all the better for it!
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
An exceptionally well crafted Chardonnay made in London from grapes harvested in Languedoc.
An earthy, savoury red from long established Glyndwr Vineyard in Wales.
A punchy, focussed Bacchus with delightful textures.
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 55 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago