During July I visited Denbies in Surrey for a vineyard and winery tour, as well as a tasting of the Sparkling wine range.
Visit to my local vineyard Greyfriars in Guilford, Surrey for a tasting of their latest English wine releases.
English wines receive a record number of awards in 2015, full Decanter World Wine Awards inside.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Clean, fresh and distinctive Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc form Surrey.
Very precise with wonderful texture and great length.
An award winning rich & opulent sparkling wine from Dorset.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- @RobbiePriddle @litmuswines @marksandspencer @Wine_GB @ajurkiw @hawkinsbros We could organise a GBW still wine vertical at some point 1 day ago
- RT @RathfinnyEstate: Recent CGA data suggests that English Fizz has enjoyed double-digit growth in the UK on-trade every year since 2013” https://t.co/aWKkTEy1jO 1 day ago
- Just scored a @litmuswines White Pinot Noir mini vertical from @marksandspencer in #Weybridge #Surrey. #EnglishWine… https://t.co/wT5eg24eJL 1 day ago
- @RathfinnyRich @RathfinnyTR @annemchale @michaelcmchale @RathfinnyEstate @GonzalezByassUK @chefcbailey… https://t.co/DV9bOMevJz 2 days ago
- @ChrisBullick @DaneburyFizz Good stuff, we are quite partial to a drop of @DaneburyFizz too! We had the BBQ fired u… https://t.co/remdc6TEjN 2 days ago