A visit to Dorset in February to English Oak Vineyard, tour & English Sparkling tasting.
Andrij Jurkiw looks into why English Wine should be on wine lists across England.
Summary of English wines tasted at the Wine Gang Winter Wine Fair in November,
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A distinctive and rare blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
A Seyval Blanc sparkling like no other; rich, textured and lengthy!
A refreshing light and elegant, low dosage Organic sparkling wine.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A subtle and gentle approach to Bacchus, with elderflower and tropical notes.
Building on the beautiful layers of the Bacchus, with more vibrant grassy green notes.
A richly textured Bacchus, which has a wonderful persistent mouth hugging weight.
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 10 - @DermotSugrue The Trouble With Dreams 2014, which continues to impress with… https://t.co/gR97OiYkyU 1 hour ago
- RT @VineyardMagGB: Here it is the 12th edition of@VineyardMagGB! Thank you for all your support over our 1st year & remember if you ca… https://t.co/k3FSsQqsrV 1 hour ago
- Some lovely wines featured over the course of the last few days of our 12 Wines of Christmas @ChapelDownWines… https://t.co/2LOweGjgOW 20 hours ago
- RT @WineGardenKent: Congratulations to @ChapelDownWines who took home the 'Hidden Gem' award at the Kent Tourism Awards this week - of… https://t.co/EcFSgzO7Gf 24 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 9 - @Greyfriarsvine Cuvée Royale 2015. It's been the year of prestige… https://t.co/9NNTnWlP2c 1 day ago