A visit to the charming Jenkyn Place vineyard in mid October, just before grape harvest.
A later September pre-harvest tour of Bluebell Vineyard in Sussex with comprehensive wine tasting.
A tour & tasting during September to the beautiful Nutbourne Vineyards in West Sussex.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A vibrant and fresh citrus and green apple led traditional sparkling blend.
A unique fresh & aromatic sparkling made from Bacchus & Pinot Gris.
A rich opulent Blanc de Blancs from one of the country’s finest winemakers.
- Some lovely wines featured over the course of the last few days of our 12 Wines of Christmas @ChapelDownWines… https://t.co/2LOweGjgOW 9 hours ago
- RT @WineGardenKent: Congratulations to @ChapelDownWines who took home the 'Hidden Gem' award at the Kent Tourism Awards this week - of… https://t.co/EcFSgzO7Gf 13 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 9 - @Greyfriarsvine Cuvée Royale 2015. It's been the year of prestige… https://t.co/9NNTnWlP2c 15 hours ago
- RT @sussexvineyards: Our Limited Edition Meunier is right on trend this year, read more at https://t.co/Flent8pLu6 or dash to… https://t.co/0HjFYuI8Sm 17 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 7 - @sussexvineyards Meunier 2014. Fox and Fox are specialists at distinctive Eng… https://t.co/YRO0F39yJu 2 days ago