My visit in June to Urban Winery London Cru, with a tour of the winery and tasting of their current range of wines.
A unique look into the growing wine industry in China, with a tour of the excellent Grace Vineyard.
I pick some of the best English wine deals for the May bank holiday.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Vibrant fruit focussed rosé with great texture & complexity.
A wonderfully rounded and easy drinking Blanc de Noirs with subtle red berry notes.
A delicate and poised Sparkling Rosé made form 100% Pinot Meunier.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- @RobbiePriddle @litmuswines @marksandspencer @Wine_GB @ajurkiw @hawkinsbros We could organise a GBW still wine vertical at some point 1 day ago
- RT @RathfinnyEstate: Recent CGA data suggests that English Fizz has enjoyed double-digit growth in the UK on-trade every year since 2013” https://t.co/aWKkTEy1jO 1 day ago
- Just scored a @litmuswines White Pinot Noir mini vertical from @marksandspencer in #Weybridge #Surrey. #EnglishWine… https://t.co/wT5eg24eJL 1 day ago
- @RathfinnyRich @RathfinnyTR @annemchale @michaelcmchale @RathfinnyEstate @GonzalezByassUK @chefcbailey… https://t.co/DV9bOMevJz 2 days ago
- @ChrisBullick @DaneburyFizz Good stuff, we are quite partial to a drop of @DaneburyFizz too! We had the BBQ fired u… https://t.co/remdc6TEjN 2 days ago