I pick some of the best English wine deals for the May bank holiday.
My pick of the three favourite wines I tasted at the EWP Press & Trade event in London in May.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Fresh, clean and elegant English rosé with subtle texture.
A beautifully refined wine that is precise and elegant with its distinctive English character.
A deliciously smooth and creamy English Sparkling from Dorset.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- What a brilliant panel! So sad that we missed this excellent @MousseuxAnglais event and talk #EnglishWine… https://t.co/Xaurj8JXr9 9 hours ago
- RT @simpsonwine: Wine festival returns - after 1,000 years https://t.co/OGZEu0KlIP 1 day ago
- RT @GreatrixBrad: Join me next Tuesday evening at Plumpton College where I'll be discussing all things @nyetimber... From the Domesda… https://t.co/Y40a52e3oy 1 day ago
- @LiamIdz @CuriousBrewery @chapeldownjames @mh_chapeldown @curiousgareth @curiousfrazer @ajurkiw @jimofayr Now intri… https://t.co/i6WKfRtzHO 2 days ago
- @LiamIdz @CuriousBrewery @chapeldownjames @mh_chapeldown @curiousgareth @curiousfrazer @ajurkiw @jimofayr You know… https://t.co/61vOoy3fij 2 days ago