LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
WINE OF THE MONTH
POLGOON RONDO & PINOT NOIR RED 2014
"Whilst I personally enjoy English Pinot Noir, others can be put off by its seemingly light complexion and thin appearance. Step in Polgoon with their surprisingly rich Rondo & Pinot Noir red blend.
The palate is involving and full, with a vibrant tang of blackcurrant that leads to a ripe fusion of blueberry and plums. There’s an underlying savoury note and a distinct spice and vanilla flavour on the finish, which when combined with the light tannin makes this a pleasingly involving red wine."
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- Well that confirms it, we'll open a bottle of the @Nyetimber #EnglishSparkling #Rosé on the 5th Nov! https://t.co/lNB89vDNA7 15 hours ago
- @Polgoon @englishwineweek @JohnCoulson62 @Lloydstevens29 @robthefoodie @AngieYAlexander @RobbiePriddle… https://t.co/8lxAz9BzqZ 1 day ago
- @FrancescaGaffey @PeterRanscombe1 @majesticwine @Nyetimber @majesticwey @ajurkiw @robthefoodie @SorchaHolloway… https://t.co/wSYR4g1Zya 1 day ago
- Loving this #englishwine food pairing tonight. Delicious @Polgoon #MadAnge with Scandinavian herby salmon, potatoes… https://t.co/QMc1PygDLe 1 day ago
- Beautiful shots of the closing stages of #Harvest2017 @Polgoon, which brings us nicely on to what we are drinking t… https://t.co/Tr9expNwyD 1 day ago