LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
WINE OF THE MONTH
FURLEIGH ESTATE BLANC DE NOIRS 2014
"This youthful Blanc de Noirs impresses with its gushing, plentiful bubbles and light golden tones.
Classic Blanc de Noir character to taste; a punchy tangy red berry bite with vibrant citrus and red currant. Then, a soft and supple mid taste that brings out pronounced flavours of soft ripe stone fruit, enhanced by a slightly higher dosage (10.3g/L) than some."
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A delicate pale pink coloured rosé with soft red berry notes & creamy texture.
A good value and very easy drinking Brut from Chapel Down.
The UK’s first ever Petillant Naturel, made from Chardonnay grapes grown in Surrey.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- RT @GreatBritWine: The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 6 hours ago
- The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 6 hours ago
- @TheWhiskyKiwi Looks like another fantastic cultural wine journey, can't wait @WineShowTV @joefattorini! 22 hours ago
- @AlburyVineyard @SurreyLife It was great to have the opportunity to promote a selection of fantastic #Surrey #EnglishWine #EnglishSparkling 1 day ago
- @sussexuncorked @BreakyBottom_ @lewesarchitect @RobbiePriddle @WinePantry @DermotSugrue @CherryConstable… https://t.co/GkZPnYEwQT 1 day ago