A look at some of the newest English wines that I’ve discovered throughout January.
A look at Blanc de Noirs, one of the most distinctive and expressive styles of English Sparkling Wine.
Our festive roundup including some of the most fantastic and diverse new English wines.
Celebrate Hampshire’s premier wines at the Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival.
Sample English wines, spirits and beer at the Ripley Grape & Grain 2017 Drinks Festival
Dorset sparkling wine producer Langham Wine Estate is hosting its first charity Easter egg hunt.
The British public are taking back control.
With exciting new relationships in Australia and the U.S., Hattingley Valley now exports to 14 countries.
Exton Park team up with 5 Star luxury hotel Luton Hoo for an evening of fine dining and English Sparkling wine.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A brilliantly complex Sparkling wine from Hambledon.
A stunningly complex and rich Blanc de Noirs, benefiting from maturity and barrel ageing.
A vibrant and refreshing light sparkling red wine that proves to be a perfect festive aperitif.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Rich ripe peach and pineapple flavours with zesty citrus cut through.
A fresh and fruity first vintage of still rosé from Greyfriars in Surrey.
September 2017 Wine of the Month: The ultimate end of summer rosé.
- @JoshDSpire @Wine_GB @ChapelDownWines @BlackChalkWine @Greyfriarsvine @SorchaHolloway @pietrosd @GBWineBuff… https://t.co/gfJnU9DyjW 1 min ago
- RT @RobbiePriddle: Terrific to see enthusiastic Welsh contingent at @Wine_GB tasting. Some diverse and high quality wines from… https://t.co/uRyGLJvsIy 3 hours ago
- Great insights from Sue Jones on showcasing #EnglishWine excellence in the on trade. @littlebedwyn #michellinstar… https://t.co/8tjGCKHyR3 4 hours ago
- RT @Albourneestate: https://t.co/P8BHeEnxwf 4 hours ago
- Year on year the @Wine_GB Trade Tasting continues to showcase just how far #EnglishWine #EnglishSparkling has come.… https://t.co/bnDAH6pLlA 4 hours ago