LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
Part One of our Summer themed English Sparkling Rosé lineup.
A look at the wonderful sparkling wines from Liam Idzikowsk of Lyme Bay Winery in Devon.
A look at the wines of Essex-based Tuffon Hall, who produce a Rosé, Bacchus and Sparkling wine.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
This Rosé has everything – the fresh crisp bite of citrus & a wonderful underlying yeasty depth.
Packed full of character; a weighty hug with a pleasingly dry finish.
A lively and poised palate – opening up with a brilliant acidity that commands attention.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A texturally diverse Pinot Gris with honeyed notes and precise citrus acidity.
Almost rosé in colour, this is a lively White Pinot with lots of red berry character.
Distinctive and elegant, a rather excellent and balanced wine.
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 54 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago