LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
Andrij recaptures a very memorable visit to Raimes, the newest members Vineyards of Hampshire group.
The GBW team assemble to taste a selection of Own Label sparkling wines from supermarkets and wine retailers.
The first of three Hampshire-based vineyard visits for the GBW team, starting at Hattingley Valley for a first taste of Entice 2016.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Brilliant crisp acidity up front with zingy citrus and red currant flavours.
A real triumph for patience, this mature rosé has hidden depths of nut, biscuit and spice.
Creamy with great weight, hints of spice and a delightful drying finish.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
An aromatic and fruity Hampshire wine, with zesty line freshness.
A taste of Hampshire in a glass, a clean and fruity white wine.
A vibrant and zesty Bacchus from Polgoon in Cornwall.
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 54 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago