LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
Part 2 of our Summer themed English Sparkling Rosé lineup.
A visit to Penzance to meet John & Kim Coulson for a tour, tasting and lunch at the vineyard.
Part One of our Summer themed English Sparkling Rosé lineup.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
WINE OF THE MONTH
FURLEIGH ESTATE BLANC DE NOIRS 2014
"This youthful Blanc de Noirs impresses with its gushing, plentiful bubbles and light golden tones.
Classic Blanc de Noir character to taste; a punchy tangy red berry bite with vibrant citrus and red currant. Then, a soft and supple mid taste that brings out pronounced flavours of soft ripe stone fruit, enhanced by a slightly higher dosage (10.3g/L) than some."
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A fascinating journey and a great example of what maturity can bring to English Sparklng Wine.
A delicious first ever sparkling wine from Alison Nightingale’s Albourne Estate.
Moodier and more mysterious than the legendary 2011 vintage.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A punchy, focussed Bacchus with delightful textures.
A texturally diverse Pinot Gris with honeyed notes and precise citrus acidity.
Almost rosé in colour, this is a lively White Pinot with lots of red berry character.
- @CllrBarryLewis @john_mobbs @laywheeler @Nyetimber @waitrose @RobbiePriddle @majesticwine @hawkinsbros @majesticwey… https://t.co/xEH2udPJWM 3 hours ago
- The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 12 is quite possibly the finest #EnglishSparkling release of the year. It's… https://t.co/6Od4sIyYIo 4 hours ago
- RT @GreatBritWine: The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 1 day ago
- The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 1 day ago
- @TheWhiskyKiwi Looks like another fantastic cultural wine journey, can't wait @WineShowTV @joefattorini! 2 days ago