LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
John spends the first day of English Wine Week touring his local vineyards in Surrey.
English Wine Week is here from Saturday 27th May to Sunday 4th June, John has selected 6 new English wines to try.
A day at Taittinger’s Domaine Evremond in Kent to celebrate the ceremonial planting of the first vines.
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A fruit forward rosé with delicious subtle notes of spice and vanilla.
This is a true wine lovers rosé with subtle red fruit and warm brioche notes.
The latest vintage of what is in my opinion the best in a very impressive range from Camel Valley.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A punchy, vibrant and beautifully textured wine – must try!
A serious wine lovers wine with rich mineral, grass & dried herb notes.
A super punchy fruit-focussed English white, it’s Bacchus x10!
- @PBMMW @8Northumberland @HarrowandHope @englishwine @RobbiePriddle @kayelaithwaite @SorchaHolloway @ajurkiw… https://t.co/q5jvib9uJm 53 mins ago
- At a wedding at @8Northumberland, time for a quick refreshment and saw @HarrowandHope #EnglishSparkling on the menu… https://t.co/qGvZ0jXN3l 2 hours ago
- Great line up, shame that I couldn't make it today https://t.co/oFSUnWnTzT 3 hours ago
- @AstleyVineyard @ajurkiw @AngieYAlexander That sounds rather delicious @ajurkiw @AstleyVineyard 8 hours ago
- 36 new tweeps followed me in the last week. I find relevant people to follow with the #CopyFollowers feature of https://t.co/yF64u5gnak 8 hours ago