The results for IEWA 2018 are out, we look at the winning trends in English Wine and pick six of the best medal winners.
A look at some of the newest English wines that I’ve discovered throughout February.
John returns to Simpsons Wine Estate in Kent for a preview of the Estate’s first wines.
Try English Sparkling wines alongside other Sparkling Wines at Cellar Wines in December.
This year English Wine is showing in full force at the annual Wine Festival Winchester.
English Wine producers across the country are expecting an exceptional vintage this year.
This October sees the arrival of The Epicurean, with a number of English Wine producers on board.
Daniel Ham of Langham Estate reports that the 2016 vintage could be their best ever.
Chalk excavation, new stainless steel tanks & Non Vintage wines.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A vibrant and refreshing light sparkling red wine that proves to be a perfect festive aperitif.
Delicious BdN with a real sense of journey, with nutty and savoury complexity.
Very approachable, with deeper hints of savoury that the Pinots bring to a sparkling wine.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
The best Pinot Noir from Hush Heath yet? Beautiful red fruit and new found depth.
October 2017 Wine of the Month: A surprisingly rich red.
Rich ripe peach and pineapple flavours with zesty citrus cut through.
- RT @Bolneyestate: ♀️Things are really starting to progress at a pace over at the new winery build. Some of the structure is now st… https://t.co/kwQGRhFv8k 9 hours ago
- RT @LymeBayWineLtd: Our still Chardonnay and Sparkling bases are now all gently finishing off primary fermentation in barrel... https://t.co/8mshdwAK67 9 hours ago
- Working through the @CuriousBrewery Curiouser & Curiouser range, this is a most textural experience! Hoppy, toaste… https://t.co/zCGkFAFnFS 10 hours ago
- Another good one from the @majesticwine range, the @HushHeath #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. #Kent #EnglishWine https://t.co/bJI08rBMMS 10 hours ago
- @vivino @RobbiePriddle @ajurkiw @MatsKle @sypped @Wine_GB Thanks, I'll follow up with an email. More than happy to… https://t.co/As63Mw1EP3 11 hours ago