John interviews Sam Linter of Bolney Wine Estate to talk about progress, Pinot Gris, screwcaps and more.
A look at the full range of sparkling wines from Sussex-based Charles Palmer.
Stephen heads over to Norfolk to visit Ben & Hannah Witchell and try the vintage 2017 from Flint Vineyard.
Surrey-based wine producer Denbies Wine Estate has announced that its earliest harvest ever in 31 years began last week.
In two weeks’ time, GreatBritishWine.com founder John Mobbs will be heading to Woking Food & Drink Festival 2017
Last Wednesday saw the English wine industry assemble to celebrate the inaugural UK Wine Awards.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A fun, fruity and playful wine with an underlying red berry fruit purity that remains firmly true to Albourne Estate’s established stylistic expression.
Dermot Sugrue’s latest masterpiece comes in the form of a Pinot biased Cuvée from Wiston.
An elegant and gently textured English Sparkling with real finesse.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Zingy lime and pink grapefruit flavours up front, with lots of crunchy green apple.
Beautifully rich and seductive, full of honeyed orchard and stone fruit flavours.
Refreshing citrus zest aromas, floral notes and springtime meadow grass.
- RT @RathfinnyRich: Our new #Sussex vermouth is a wonderful addition. Purely for work purposes I had to make sure it made the perfect S… https://t.co/QPf1NCG8sT 3 hours ago
- 33 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 14 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM. 13 hours ago
- @SorchaHolloway @camelwinemaker @robertjoseph @lisawinetravel @Lloydstevens29 @TheWhiskyKiwi @fabienlaine… https://t.co/YDisjumUKD 2 days ago
- RT @BreakyBottom_: We are thrilled to have been chosen as the Twelfth Wine in your selection John. Thank you! @corneyandbarrow… https://t.co/2utTt2qvt4 3 days ago
- RT @john_mobbs: Phew, it's been a busy 12 days of Christmas, but I've thoroughly enjoyed running through these festive… https://t.co/xJi1PdXx2w 3 days ago