The GBW team take on English Pinot Gris, with a look at perhaps the eight most varied single varietal wines we have tasted to date.
New GBW writer Stephen Groves takes a trip to Tinwood Estate to help out with Harvest 2017.
A pop-up dining experience with Sven-Hanson Britt at Hambledon Vineyard.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Sweet baked apple, apricot and rich biscuity pastry notes – very inviting!
Surprisingly opulent, with rich, ripe stone fruit, raspberry and honeyed notes.
Interweaving flavours of redcurrant tang with hints of mineral, lemon zest and spice.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
Drinks very well with a great balance between crispness and the riper fruit flavours.
Fresh, clean and dry with flavours of crisp apple, lime and a twist of tropical fruit.
Decadently textured but suitably restrained, underpinned by an edgy acidity to remind you that it’s a cool climate Chardonnay.
- Glad you enjoyed this as much as we did, a superstar Pinot from @LymeBayWineLtd @LiamIdz https://t.co/VxYUcZWacm 12 hours ago
- @JamesHubbard113 @Hambledonwine @TheWineSociety @AngieYWine @pietrosd @jimofayr @SorchaHolloway @lisawinetravel… https://t.co/6KrNjZwh59 3 days ago
- Followers - 49, Unfollowers - 25. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your weekly stats via https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM. 3 days ago
- Lovely shot of @Nyetimber. We are looking forward to sampling the new-look #Nyetimber MV tonight. #EnglishSparkling https://t.co/Nq5JCekX7u 4 days ago
- @MatsKle @Nyetimber @gusbourne @RaimesSparkling @GosnellsMead @GreatrixBrad @CharlieH_wine @Wine_GB @pietrosd… https://t.co/DSDtyoQeDr 4 days ago