A look at some of the newest English wines that I’ve discovered throughout January.
A look at Blanc de Noirs, one of the most distinctive and expressive styles of English Sparkling Wine.
Our festive roundup including some of the most fantastic and diverse new English wines.
Naked Wines & Simpsons to launch English Sparkling to be named by the British public
Hampshire take on Sussex in an #EnglsihSparkling themed vineyard olympic games.
Friday 5th August 2016, GreatBritishWine.com – a specialist website covering the domestic English & Welsh wine industry is soon launching its first in a series of panel tasting articles focussing on single grape varietal wines produced in England. The first in this series will be focussing on England’s leading single varietal white grape: Bacchus. The grape […]
Winbirri Vineyards win multiple awards with their Bacchus 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
Sweet baked apple, apricot and rich biscuity pastry notes – very inviting!
Surprisingly opulent, with rich, ripe stone fruit, raspberry and honeyed notes.
Interweaving flavours of redcurrant tang with hints of mineral, lemon zest and spice.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A fresh and fruity first vintage of still rosé from Greyfriars in Surrey.
September 2017 Wine of the Month: The ultimate end of summer rosé.
This Bacchus is lively and pronounced; a wonderful first vintage from this promising English Wine producer!
- Always happy to see our #EnglishWine recommendations go down well! Our good friend Alex really enjoyed this aromati… https://t.co/bsQ8dXFHKL 6 hours ago
- RT @BreakyBottom_: Thankyou @GreatrixBrad @Nyetimber from one of the smallest UK vineyards to one of the most famous! Ageing on the le… https://t.co/s2nCpDikC0 6 hours ago
- An elegant looking #EnglishSparkling tasting setup at @RaimesSparkling. https://t.co/NjlP81rHOo 1 day ago
- I don't usually drink wine for breakfast, but my excuse is that we're a) enjoying a short city break and b) checkin… https://t.co/K9FEkQrBSF 2 days ago
- Great to hear praise for #EnglishWine from @AdamHandling, one of the brightest talents in the #London restaurant sc… https://t.co/iapA3ffBo6 2 days ago