A chat with Kristin Syltevik, Owner of Oxney Organic Estate about wine, tourism and the future of her business.
A springtime look at the latest and greatest English Wine releases and trends from across the country.
The results for IEWA 2018 are out, we look at the winning trends in English Wine and pick six of the best medal winners.
Robbie returns to Gusbourne for the launch of their brand new tasting visitor centre and ‘The Nest’ tasting room.
Surrey-based High Clandon goes for Gold with a slew of high profile Gold Medals and trophies.
A stunning English Wine and fine dining collaboration between Phil Fanning of Paris House and Chapel Down.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A bright, wild rosé with intense strawberry, raspberry and cherry blossom character.
Elegant, refined, and with a lengthy finish that will keep you reaching for another pour.
Soft, ripe apricot with surprisingly warming honeyed notes.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A vibrant a zingy special edition Bacchus with art from Newlyn School of Art.
A fuller English red wine, with spicy blackcurrant and red fruit character.
The best Pinot Noir from Hush Heath yet? Beautiful red fruit and new found depth.
- Some lovely wines featured over the course of the last few days of our 12 Wines of Christmas @ChapelDownWines… https://t.co/2LOweGjgOW 9 hours ago
- RT @WineGardenKent: Congratulations to @ChapelDownWines who took home the 'Hidden Gem' award at the Kent Tourism Awards this week - of… https://t.co/EcFSgzO7Gf 13 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 9 - @Greyfriarsvine Cuvée Royale 2015. It's been the year of prestige… https://t.co/9NNTnWlP2c 15 hours ago
- RT @sussexvineyards: Our Limited Edition Meunier is right on trend this year, read more at https://t.co/Flent8pLu6 or dash to… https://t.co/0HjFYuI8Sm 17 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 7 - @sussexvineyards Meunier 2014. Fox and Fox are specialists at distinctive Eng… https://t.co/YRO0F39yJu 2 days ago