Summary of English wines tasted at the Wine Gang Winter Wine Fair in November,
A visit to the charming Jenkyn Place vineyard in mid October, just before grape harvest.
A later September pre-harvest tour of Bluebell Vineyard in Sussex with comprehensive wine tasting.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A lovely smooth fruity English sparkling with sherbet lemon notes.
One of the finest wines yet from Nyetimber, refined and textured.
Vibrant and intense, with punchy acidity and rich fruit flavours.
- Always happy to see our #EnglishWine recommendations go down well! Our good friend Alex really enjoyed this aromati… https://t.co/bsQ8dXFHKL 6 hours ago
- RT @BreakyBottom_: Thankyou @GreatrixBrad @Nyetimber from one of the smallest UK vineyards to one of the most famous! Ageing on the le… https://t.co/s2nCpDikC0 6 hours ago
- An elegant looking #EnglishSparkling tasting setup at @RaimesSparkling. https://t.co/NjlP81rHOo 1 day ago
- I don't usually drink wine for breakfast, but my excuse is that we're a) enjoying a short city break and b) checkin… https://t.co/K9FEkQrBSF 2 days ago
- Great to hear praise for #EnglishWine from @AdamHandling, one of the brightest talents in the #London restaurant sc… https://t.co/iapA3ffBo6 2 days ago