An introduction and tasting of the delicious still and sparkling wines from Sixteen Ridges in Worcestershire.
A seasonal look at the top English wines to drink over Easter.
An evening tasting session covering English Sparkling, Still White, Red & Dessert wines from the South of England.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A fine vivacious English Sparkling from Hampshire made in the troublesome vintage of 2012.
A bright and refreshing Hampshire Rosé with delicate summer berry notes.
A lively fresh Classic Cuvée with zippy acidity and mineral character.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A light and refreshing English varietal white wine with delicate floral and herbal notes.
A light but delicately textured Pinot Noir, with fresh English summer berry flavours.
An outstanding English white wine with lots of depth and texture.
- Some lovely wines featured over the course of the last few days of our 12 Wines of Christmas @ChapelDownWines… https://t.co/2LOweGjgOW 9 hours ago
- RT @WineGardenKent: Congratulations to @ChapelDownWines who took home the 'Hidden Gem' award at the Kent Tourism Awards this week - of… https://t.co/EcFSgzO7Gf 13 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 9 - @Greyfriarsvine Cuvée Royale 2015. It's been the year of prestige… https://t.co/9NNTnWlP2c 15 hours ago
- RT @sussexvineyards: Our Limited Edition Meunier is right on trend this year, read more at https://t.co/Flent8pLu6 or dash to… https://t.co/0HjFYuI8Sm 17 hours ago
- The Twelve Wines of Christmas Day 7 - @sussexvineyards Meunier 2014. Fox and Fox are specialists at distinctive Eng… https://t.co/YRO0F39yJu 2 days ago