I pick some of the best English wine deals for the May bank holiday.
My pick of the three favourite wines I tasted at the EWP Press & Trade event in London in May.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A wonderfully rounded and easy drinking Blanc de Noirs with subtle red berry notes.
A delicate and poised Sparkling Rosé made form 100% Pinot Meunier.
A new Blanc de Blancs produced by Hambledone’s Ian Kellet for Naked.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- RT @ajurkiw: Opening a bottle of @LanghamWinery Rosé for #EnglishWineWeek. A lovely, rounded #englishsparkling #wine with ripe b… https://t.co/Dgs7lpWeZF 12 hours ago
- Certainly enjoying the first #EnglishWineWeek weekend with our local #Surrey superstars @Greyfriarsvine #rosé… https://t.co/gBDoFMTAgM 12 hours ago
- RT @groves2130: This Solaris 2015 from Norfolk is remarkable. @Winbirri have coaxed brilliant Sauvignon-like qualities from the Sol… https://t.co/941cNUbRvX 1 day ago
- A big cheers to Bruce & Sybilla @HighClandon on the launch of their first, delicious Pinot dominant Cuvée, Elysium… https://t.co/0qz1GdWP61 2 days ago
- What a splendid afternoon for a walk around @HighClandon for their Art in the Vineyard exhibition and Elysium Cuvée… https://t.co/R8Dk5z22Ra 2 days ago