SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A distinctive and weighty Sparkling wine with pronounced red fruit character.
Rich with citrus and nutty biscuit notes, with layered red berry hues throughout.
Light and fresh aperitif style with lots of red berry character.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- Just scored a @litmuswines White Pinot Noir mini vertical from @marksandspencer in #Weybridge #Surrey. #EnglishWine… https://t.co/wT5eg24eJL 29 mins ago
- @RathfinnyRich @RathfinnyTR @annemchale @michaelcmchale @RathfinnyEstate @GonzalezByassUK @chefcbailey… https://t.co/DV9bOMevJz 11 hours ago
- @ChrisBullick @DaneburyFizz Good stuff, we are quite partial to a drop of @DaneburyFizz too! We had the BBQ fired u… https://t.co/remdc6TEjN 12 hours ago
- @pietrosd @RathfinnyEstate @Wine_GB @TheWinerist @AngieYWine @hawkinsbros @WineCellarDoor Thanks, @pietrosd. Hugely… https://t.co/uFWbDuVOIR 14 hours ago
- Our latest article on @RathfinnyEstate, leading the way in #EnglishSparkling & wine tourism. #Sussex @Wine_GB… https://t.co/YL34sWMaJW 21 hours ago