SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A distinctive and weighty Sparkling wine with pronounced red fruit character.
Rich with citrus and nutty biscuit notes, with layered red berry hues throughout.
Light and fresh aperitif style with lots of red berry character.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- RT @Bolneyestate: ♀️Things are really starting to progress at a pace over at the new winery build. Some of the structure is now st… https://t.co/kwQGRhFv8k 9 hours ago
- RT @LymeBayWineLtd: Our still Chardonnay and Sparkling bases are now all gently finishing off primary fermentation in barrel... https://t.co/8mshdwAK67 9 hours ago
- Working through the @CuriousBrewery Curiouser & Curiouser range, this is a most textural experience! Hoppy, toaste… https://t.co/zCGkFAFnFS 10 hours ago
- Another good one from the @majesticwine range, the @HushHeath #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. #Kent #EnglishWine https://t.co/bJI08rBMMS 10 hours ago
- @vivino @RobbiePriddle @ajurkiw @MatsKle @sypped @Wine_GB Thanks, I'll follow up with an email. More than happy to… https://t.co/As63Mw1EP3 11 hours ago