A visit in April to Woodchurch, one of the more recently established vineyards in Kent.
A mid April trip to Kent to visit the stunning Hush Heath Estate.
We’ve selected some of England’s finest Blanc de Blancs Sparkling for a St. Georges Day toast.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A vibrant and fresh citrus and green apple led traditional sparkling blend.
A unique fresh & aromatic sparkling made from Bacchus & Pinot Gris.
A rich opulent Blanc de Blancs from one of the country’s finest winemakers.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A smooth textured pale rosé with delicate oak and red fruit notes.
A Rosé that ticks all the boxes; refreshing, bone dry but still plenty of fruit character.
A rich luxurious White Pinot Noir with white Burgundy like texture and weight.
- RT @Bolneyestate: ♀️Things are really starting to progress at a pace over at the new winery build. Some of the structure is now st… https://t.co/kwQGRhFv8k 9 hours ago
- RT @LymeBayWineLtd: Our still Chardonnay and Sparkling bases are now all gently finishing off primary fermentation in barrel... https://t.co/8mshdwAK67 9 hours ago
- Working through the @CuriousBrewery Curiouser & Curiouser range, this is a most textural experience! Hoppy, toaste… https://t.co/zCGkFAFnFS 10 hours ago
- Another good one from the @majesticwine range, the @HushHeath #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. #Kent #EnglishWine https://t.co/bJI08rBMMS 10 hours ago
- @vivino @RobbiePriddle @ajurkiw @MatsKle @sypped @Wine_GB Thanks, I'll follow up with an email. More than happy to… https://t.co/As63Mw1EP3 11 hours ago