It’s England VS France in an English Sparkling and Champagne blind tasting extravaganza.
An introduction and tasting of the delicious still and sparkling wines from Sixteen Ridges in Worcestershire.
A seasonal look at the top English wines to drink over Easter.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A vibrant and fresh citrus and green apple led traditional sparkling blend.
A unique fresh & aromatic sparkling made from Bacchus & Pinot Gris.
A rich opulent Blanc de Blancs from one of the country’s finest winemakers.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
A light and refreshing English varietal white wine with delicate floral and herbal notes.
A light but delicately textured Pinot Noir, with fresh English summer berry flavours.
An outstanding English white wine with lots of depth and texture.
- Just scored a @litmuswines White Pinot Noir mini vertical from @marksandspencer in #Weybridge #Surrey. #EnglishWine… https://t.co/wT5eg24eJL 29 mins ago
- @RathfinnyRich @RathfinnyTR @annemchale @michaelcmchale @RathfinnyEstate @GonzalezByassUK @chefcbailey… https://t.co/DV9bOMevJz 11 hours ago
- @ChrisBullick @DaneburyFizz Good stuff, we are quite partial to a drop of @DaneburyFizz too! We had the BBQ fired u… https://t.co/remdc6TEjN 12 hours ago
- @pietrosd @RathfinnyEstate @Wine_GB @TheWinerist @AngieYWine @hawkinsbros @WineCellarDoor Thanks, @pietrosd. Hugely… https://t.co/uFWbDuVOIR 14 hours ago
- Our latest article on @RathfinnyEstate, leading the way in #EnglishSparkling & wine tourism. #Sussex @Wine_GB… https://t.co/YL34sWMaJW 21 hours ago