LATEST ARTICLES & FEATURES
LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS & EVENTS
WINE OF THE MONTH
FURLEIGH ESTATE BLANC DE NOIRS 2014
"This youthful Blanc de Noirs impresses with its gushing, plentiful bubbles and light golden tones.
Classic Blanc de Noir character to taste; a punchy tangy red berry bite with vibrant citrus and red currant. Then, a soft and supple mid taste that brings out pronounced flavours of soft ripe stone fruit, enhanced by a slightly higher dosage (10.3g/L) than some."
LATEST SPARKLING WINE REVIEWS
A unique sparkling Sauvignon Blanc from Surrey with strong vegetal character.
A very drinkable rosé with a delightfully clean and fresh profile.
A sublimely fresh and rich Blanc de Blancs full of baked apple and warm vanilla character.
LATEST STILL WINE REVIEWS
- @CllrBarryLewis @john_mobbs @laywheeler @Nyetimber @waitrose @RobbiePriddle @majesticwine @hawkinsbros @majesticwey… https://t.co/xEH2udPJWM 3 hours ago
- The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 12 is quite possibly the finest #EnglishSparkling release of the year. It's… https://t.co/6Od4sIyYIo 4 hours ago
- RT @GreatBritWine: The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 1 day ago
- The 12 Wines of Christmas - Day 11 is @Hambledonwine's decadent Premier Cuvée #EnglishSparkling. A surefire bet to… https://t.co/XPYyB6dLZ1 1 day ago
- @TheWhiskyKiwi Looks like another fantastic cultural wine journey, can't wait @WineShowTV @joefattorini! 2 days ago